SEO | URL-Rewriting for Speaking URLs
What one must consider, if the URL structure of the site has to be changed for technical reasons for SEO optimization, but your current URLs have good ranking (SERP) which you does not want to lose on Google?
- To retain that do not delete the old URLs, but set up a redirect via 301.
- Delete the old pages from the Google Index (for example, in the Google Webmaster Tools and use the xml sitemap).
Customer specific solutions tailor-made for you and your business. Top service at unbeatable terms.
- What the mn-service provides?
- History-Function in [mn] CMS
- SEO | How to find right Keywords?
- SEO | URL-Rewriting for Speaking URLs
- SEO | Selection of Domain Names
- SEO | Optimize Images for Google
- Why QR code? Advantages and Applications!
- Content and Images edititng in Your CMS from [mn]
- Logging to Your CMS from [mn]
- What is a CMS?
- What is the PageRank (PR)?